MD&W is a dynamic and growing company that provides excellent opportunities for advancement. Our job postings are updated regularly, and we offer diverse opportunities from skilled trades to professional positions. Compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package, individualized incentive opportunities and competitive wages.
We are developing tomorrow's leaders today. Joining us means receiving the best professional development opportunities and the ability to grow your career. To learn more about our current career opportunities, please click on the links below.
Quality, Performance & Value, The Maritime Way
Are you interested in working for a company who values their employees, sponsors a coed softball team, rewards excellence with company BBQs, employee appreciation weeks, as well as games and prizes?
If so, then come join Maritime Door & Window, a company whose purpose is to provide comfort and protection for families by proudly manufacturing products and offering services that enhance the look and value of Maritime homes.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk. The ideal candidate will share our vision, mission and purpose with the values on which we have built our reputation: excellence, teamwork, honesty, safety and ownership.
- Communicate with clients to ensure accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Investigate and respond to accounts receivable inquiries promptly and accurately
- Reconciling accounts receivable and other general accounts
- Administrative support on special on-demand projects
- Record journal entries
- Government reporting
- Any other tasks that may be required by management from time to time
- Strong and effective verbal and written communications skills (French and English)
- Good understanding and practice of time management
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and accountable
- Ability to deal effectively with customers
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Diploma in accounting/bookkeeping or equivalent
Syspro knowledge would be an asset.
Normal hours for this position are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Salary will be based on experience and skill level.
To be considered for this role please apply with an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now” below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- French and English