Some say it can cost 10% of a home’s value to sell and move. But reinvesting that 10% in remodeling can actually add value, efficiency, and style to your home. More on New Home Building here, or if considering replacing existing windows, check out our guide to deciding on window or entrance door replacement for enhanced energy efficiency gains.
Here are some tips on getting the most out of your renovation project with MD&W:
- Evaluate your home’s structural style and combine it with your personal style.
- Collect photos of homes you like, to direct contractors.
- Select windows based on how the light will enter a room.
- Take the room’s airflow into consideration, adding cross-ventilation.
- We have experts to aide you in the design process.
To see how our doors and windows can help in your remodeling project, click on one of the links below: